Natures Menu Raw Chews Beef Trachea 500g
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Brand Natures Menu
Beef Tracheas (wind pipe) are considered a great bone-free beginner chew for dogs over 8-10 weeks old. Satisfyingly chewy and packed full of natural nutrients, our gland-free and bone-free beef tracheas are 100% natural and responsibly sourced.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
Feed material for dogs.
Read our Bones & Chews Guide for more information and safety tips about giving your dog bones, chunks and chews.
• Always ensure your dog is fed on a 100% raw diet at least 3-4 weeks before introducing whole bones
• Introduce slowly and gradually following our bone guide
• Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
• Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
• Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG)