Skip to content
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £49.00 any Weight
Friendly Customer Service
Google Customer Reviews 4.7

Iams Adult Salmon Dry Cat Food 2kg

In stock

Brand Iams

SKU 93853
Price: £9.50
- +

Get it from Thu 17 Jun - Tue 22 Jun.
Order within ...


Orders over £49.00 - Free Delivery any Weight

*at the CHECKOUT pay with:
  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Google Pay
  • Maestro
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal
  • Visa

Description

IAMS Cat Adult with Salmon 1-6 years Iams for Vitality Adult With Salmon & Chicken (37% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey a...
Read more

IAMS Cat Adult with Salmon 
1-6 years

Iams for Vitality Adult With Salmon & Chicken (37% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 41%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. It contains no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.

Composition:

Dried Chicken and Turkey (37%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, rice, salmon (4.1%), sorghum, dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins,
fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, dried whole egg, calcium carbonate.

Feeding Guidelines:
Size of cat Grams per day
2kg 25 - 40g
3kg 40 - 60g
4kg 55 - 75g
5kg 70 - 95g
6kg 80 - 115g

Reviews

Standard UK Delivery

This service is untracked and parcels are usually delivered within 3-7 working days inside UK. Estimated delivery by: Thu 17 Jun - Tue 22 Jun

£2.99

Orders over £45.00 - Free Delivery

Express Delivery

The Express delivery service is a next day delivery service from the date of dispatch of your order. Estimated delivery by: Tue 15 Jun - Thu 17 Jun

£4.99
Our policy is based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.

We donate

We donate from your each order 10P to Animals in Need Northamptonshire. «Registered Charity 1068222».

Social Distancing

We're committed to keeping you and your family protected. We've made it easy for you to shop our online store in the way that suits you.

Do you need help?

We want to make sure you have the best experience with this product. If you have any questions about this item or anyother, please contact our customer service representatives.