Skip to content
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £49.00 any Weight
Friendly Customer Service
Google Customer Reviews 4.7

Iams Adult Lamb Dry Cat Food 2kg

Brand Iams

SKU 93856
Out of stock
*at the CHECKOUT pay with:
  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Diners Club
  • Discover
  • Google Pay
  • Maestro
  • Mastercard
  • Shop Pay
  • Visa

Description

IAMS Cat Adult with Lamb1-6 years Iams for Vitality Adult With Lamb (37% chicken & turkey, 4% lamb, chicken & turkey and lamb combined 41%)...
Read more

IAMS Cat Adult with Lamb
1-6 years

Iams for Vitality Adult With Lamb (37% chicken & turkey, 4% lamb, chicken & turkey and lamb combined 41%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. It contains no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.

Composition:

Dried Chicken and Turkey (37%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, animal fat, lamb (4.1%), rice, dried beet pulp (1.9%), hydrolysed animal proteins, dried whole egg,
fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), potassium chloride, brewer's dried yeast, calcium carbonate, fish oil.

Feeding Guidelines:
Size of cat Grams per day
2kg 25 - 40g
3kg 40 - 60g
4kg 55 - 75g
5kg 70 - 95g
6kg 80 - 115g
7kg 95 - 135g

Reviews

Our policy is based on UK Mainland Delivery. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.

We donate

We donate from your each order 10P to Animals in Need Northamptonshire. «Registered Charity 1068222».

Social Distancing

We're committed to keeping you and your family protected. We've made it easy for you to shop our online store in the way that suits you.

Do you need help?

We want to make sure you have the best experience with this product. If you have any questions about this item or anyother, please contact our customer service representatives.