Eukanuba Chicken Thriving Mature Medium Breed Dry Dog Food 12kg
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
- Prebiotic FOS and beet pulp to help support healthy digestion
- Natural sources of Omega 6 & 3 for healthy skin and coat
- Glucosamine to help maintain healthy joints and calcium to help maintain strong bones
- Antioxidant Vitamins E & C to help support immunity
- Special kibble shape together with unique DentaDefense to help keep teeth clean and healthy
- L-carnitine to help maintain an ideal weight
Recommended for large breeds aged 6-9 years and giant breeds 5-8 years old.
Fresh chicken (16%), dried chicken & turkey 16% (including chicken 10%), maize, wheat, maize grits, oats, barley, sorghum, fish meal, chicken gravy, dried beet pulp (2.6%), poultry fat, minerals (including sodium hexametaphosphate (0.34%)), dried whole egg, fructooligosaccharides (0.25%), brewer's dried yeast, glucosamine (from animal tissues)(0.04%), chondroitin sulphate (0.004%).
Nutrition Protein 23.5% Fat Content:10.5% Omega 6 Fatty Acids:2.4% Omega 3 Fatty Acids:0.33% Crude Ash:6% Crude Fibres:2.8% Calcium:1.2% Phosphorous:1%
Additives: Vitamins: vitamin A 47810IU, vitamin C 60mg, vitamin D₃ 1586IU, vitamin E 266mg, beta-carotene 5.2mg, L-carnitine 50mg. Trace Elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate (copper) 12mg, potassium iodide (iodine) 2.4mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate (iron) 64mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (manganese) 37mg, zinc oxide (zinc) 106mg. Antioxidants: (natural) tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil 85mg. Flavouring compounds: organic rosemary extract 43mg, tea extract 21mg, yucca extract 250mg.
Daily Feeding Guide
Always ensure your dog has fresh water available.
When switching to Eukanuba gradually introduce over 4 days
Your dog may eat more or less depending on a variety of factors such as age, temperament and activity.