Chudleys Lite Dry Dog Food 15Kg
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Chudleys Lite Dog food is a scrumptious low calorie dry dog food, designed for overweight dogs and those that maintain weight too easily. A combination of whole grains, chicken and vegetables, providing key nutrients that support your dogs general health and wellbeing. These tasty kibbles will keep your dog fuller for longer and includes prebiotics that aid the digestive system, carnitine that utilizes fat reserves for energy, therefore supporting weight loss. This Chudleys product provides 10-15% less calories than other adult diets in the Chudleys range.
- Lower calorie recipe created specifically for overweight dogs or those that maintain weight easily.
- Appealing combination of whole grains, chicken & vegetables.
- Includes all of the key nutrients necessary to support general health & well being, for a healthy active dog.
- Contains Carnitine, which helps to utilise fat reserves & support weight loss.
- Includes prebiotics to help support digestive health.
- Selected dietary fibre sources to keep your dog feel fuller for longer.
Whole grain wheat, Whole grain oats, Chicken meal (12%), Whole grain maize, Whole grain barley (50% cereals), Chicken liver, Unmolassed beet pulp, Rice, Prairie meal, Yeast, Alfalfa, Peas, Carrots (8% vegetables), Salmon oil, Dicalcium phosphate, Sodium bicarbonate, Potassium chloride, Cinnamon, Fructose & mannan oligosaccharides (1,000mg/kg), Yucca, Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip & Pomegranate.
Protein 20%, Fat content 5%, Crude Fibres 4.5%, Crude Ash 6%
Standard UK Delivery
This service is untracked and parcels are usually delivered within 3-7 working days inside UK. Estimated delivery by: Wed 04 Aug - Mon 09 Aug
Orders over £45.00 - Free Delivery
The Express delivery service is a next day delivery service from the date of dispatch of your order. Estimated delivery by: Tue 03 Aug - Thu 05 Aug