Bob Martin Flea & Ticks Clear Plus Spot On Dog 1 pipette small dog 10 - 20kg
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Brand Bob Martin
Bob Martin Clear Plus Spot on Flea & Tick treatment for Dogs 1 pipette
- Kills fleas for 8 weeks
- Kills ticks for 4 weeks
- Kills biting lice
- Inhibits the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae for 8 weeks
- Prevents re-infestation of dog´s home environment
- 1 pipette = 1 treatment
Bob Martin Clear Plus Spot on Flea & Tick treatment is a solution for Dogs containing Fipronil and (S)-methoprene that kills fleas & ticks and inhibits the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae after application, preventing the re-infestation of dog´s home environment.
Indications for use:
-Treatment of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides spp.). Insecticidal efficacy against new infestations with adult fleas persist for 8 weeks. Prevention of the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of eggs (ovicidal activity) and larvae and pupae (larvicidal activity) originating from eggs laid by adult fleas for eight weeks after application.
-Treatment of tick infestations (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor variabilis, Dermacentor reticulatus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus) The product has a persistent acaricidal efficacy for up to 4 weeks against ticks.
- Treatment of infestations with biting lice (Trichodectes canis).
Do not use in rabbits, as adverse reactions with even mortality could occur.
Method of administration:
Weigh the dog first and ensure that correct product is used for the weight of the dog.
1. Bob Martin Clear Plus must be applied at 2 points – at the base of the back of the dog’s head and between the shoulder blades. If the dog is wearing a collar remove it first so that it does not restrict application.
2. Remove a single pipette from the pack. Hold the pipette upright and snap off the top section of the cap opening the pipette.
3. Part your dog’s coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette directly against the skin and squeeze gently. Apply approximately half the pipette at the back of the dog’s neck and half between the dog’s shoulders. Squeeze the pipette several times to ensure dosing is complete.
Standard UK Delivery
This service is untracked and parcels are usually delivered within 3-7 working days inside UK. Estimated delivery by: Tue 19 Jan - Mon 25 Jan
Orders over £45.00 - Free Delivery
The Express delivery service is a next day delivery service from the date of dispatch of your order. Estimated delivery by: Mon 18 Jan - Wed 20 Jan