Eden 80/20 Fish Cuisine Adult Dry Dog Food
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Brand Eden Holistic Pet Foods
Fish Cuisine uses only the finest ingredients, Scottish Salmon and North Atlantic Herring, including seasonally available Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock dependent on the “Catch of the Day”.
- 80% fish content, 20% fruit and vegetables
- Superfoods; Spirulina and Green Lipped Mussel
- With added Coconut Oil for multi-health benefits
- Low carbohydrate/sugar content
- Naturally Hypoallergenic, formulated without Grain, Gluten, White Potato
- Freshly prepared Fish of human-grade quality
- Salmon and Herring providing Omega 3 & 6
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Organic Vitamins and Minerals for optimum absorption
- Additional Joint Supplements
- Made in Britain with British ingredients.
The natural anti-inflammatory properties of fish are ideal for dogs with:
- Inflammation of the joints due to arthritis or similar problems
- Ideal for competition/agility dogs as a preventative/supportive measure
- Great for Itchy skin when caused by an intolerance to grain-based foods
- Ideal for dogs with sensitive tummies/digestive issues
Fish Cuisine provides a balanced complete food for your dog that is high in quality protein, contains “Super Foods” Spirulina and Green Lipped Mussel and is Grain and Gluten Free.
The raw ingredients are gently steam cooked at approximately 90 degrees Celsius producing a highly digestible food that retains as much of the natural balance as possible. Once cooled the vitamins and trace elements are added, this ensures that the values listed in the vitamins and trace elements listed below are guaranteed.
Fish is well known for its many health benefits including; heart, brain and anti-inflammatory properties which aid joint mobility. Oily fish in particular are rich in omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
EPA helps to promote cell membrane flexibility, ensuring nutrients flow efficiently in and out of cells, for optimal cell signalling and brain function. EPA is also converted by the body into a family of hormone-like chemicals called eicosanoids. These substances support a wide range of physical processes that affect cardiovascular health, inflammatory response and immune function.
DHA is the most abundant omega-3 fatty acid in the brain and retina and is crucial for healthy structure and function of the brain and nervous system.
Attention to detail is something we are passionate about, Fish Cuisine if re-hydrated would contain 260g of high quality fish for every 100g of product. however, just as important as the main ingredients are our nutritional additives and trace elements: Glucosamine, Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM) and Chondroitin provide additional joint support. Vitamin A, D3 and E cover essential vitamins and chelated minerals such as Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Calcium and organic Selenium are in addition to the natural vitamins and minerals found in the meat, fruit and vegetables, ensuring your dog gets guaranteed nutritional value, with all this attention to detail, you can see why dogs thrive on our food.