Wagg Worker Chicken Dry Dog Food 12kg
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
At Wagg we understand that working dogs can have extra nutritional requirements. Wagg Worker with Chicken and Veg contains a special blend of ingredients to keep your working dog fit and active.
We have included B vitamins and carbohydrates for energy, yucca extract to help maintain healthy joints, vitamins and plant derived antioxidants to help support the immune system and omega oils for a healthy skin and coat.
A nutritious recipe to promote 'all round health' keeping your working dog on the go all day long!
- Prebiotics for digestive health
- Contains prebiotic MOS to support the population of healthy bacteria within the gut.
- Healthy teeth and bones
- Contains calcium and vitamin D3 to help maintain healthy teeth and bones.
Skin and coat
- Contains a blend of the mineral zinc and omega 3 oils to promote a healthy supple skin and glossy coat.
- Contains antioxidant vitamin C to help support healthy gums and essential minerals to maintain strong teeth.
- Contains a blend of vitamins C, E minerals and natural plant derived antioxidants to help support a strong immune system.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- At Wagg we use colours from a mineral source found in nature and we don't add artificial flavours to any of our foods.
- No added sugar
- We do not add any sugar to our Wagg Complete Premium dog food.
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (20%, including 5% chicken in brown chunk), Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetables (4% peas in pea kibble), Minerals, Yeasts (MOS 0.1%), Citrus Extract (0.04%) & Yucca Extract (0.01%).
Additives (Per Kg)
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 12,000 iu, Vitamin D3 1,200 iu, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 90 mg, Vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate) 40 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 1 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 5 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin) 20 mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 10 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.5 mg, Vitamin B7 (biotin) 0.15 mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 1 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.03 mg, Iron III Ferric Oxide 1030 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 400 mg, Manganous Oxide 80 mg, Zinc Oxide 55 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.2 mg. *Colourants, Antioxidant, Preservative. Colourants – from a mineral source found in nature.
•Fat Content 8%
•Crude Fibre 3%
•Crude Ash 8.5%
•Omega 6, 1.3%
•Omega 3, 0.3%