Wagg Worker Beef Dry Dog Food 12kg
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Wagg Worker Beef tasty complete working dog food is rich in beef and contains everything your working dog needs to keep them in tip top condition. Recipe balanced with meat, carbohydrates, vegetables, omega 3 and 6 fats, minerals and essential vitamins for 100% assured complete and balanced nutrition.
- Prebiotics for digestive health
- Contains prebiotic MOS to support the population of healthy bacteria within the gut.
- Healthy teeth and bones
- Contains calcium and vitamin D3 to help maintain healthy teeth and bones.
- Skin and coat
- Contains a blend of the mineral zinc and omega 3 oils to promote a healthy supple skin and glossy coat.
- Oral health
- Contains antioxidant vitamin C to help support healthy gums and essential minerals to maintain strong teeth.
- Immune function
- Contains a blend of vitamins C, E minerals and natural plant derived antioxidants to help support a strong immune system.
- No artificial colours or flavours
At Wagg we use colours from a mineral source found in nature and we don't add artificial flavours to any of our foods.
No added sugar
We do not add any sugar to our Wagg Complete Premium dog food.
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (20%, including 4% beef in red kibble), Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetables (4% peas in pea kibble), Minerals, Yeasts (MOS 0.1%), Citrus Extract (0.04%) & Yucca Extract (0.01%).
Additives (Per Kg)
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 12,000 iu, Vitamin D3 1,200 iu, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 90 mg, Vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate) 40 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 1 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 5 mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin) 20 mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 10 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.5 mg, Vitamin B7 (biotin) 0.15 mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 1 mg, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.03 mg, Iron III Ferric Oxide 520 mg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 400 mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate89 mg, Manganous Oxide 80 mg, Zinc Oxide55 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 40 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.2 mg. *Colourants, Antioxidant, Preservative. *Colourants - from a mineral source found in nature.
•Fat Content 8%
•Crude Fibre 3%
•Crude Ash 8.5%
•Omega 6, 1.3%
•Omega 3, 0.3%