Monster Choc Mice 1kg
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
It's important to clarify that dogs should never be given chocolate, even if it is specially formulated for them and does not contain theobromine. Chocolate, regardless of the type, can be toxic to dogs and should be avoided at all costs.
While the description mentions that the Monster Mice Chocolate Dog Treats do not contain theobromine, it is still not safe to offer dogs any form of chocolate. Theobromine is the chemical compound found in chocolate that is harmful to dogs and can lead to serious health issues, including vomiting, diarrhoea, rapid breathing, increased heart rate, seizures, and even death.
When looking for treats to reward your pup, it's essential to choose products specifically made for dogs and free from any harmful ingredients. Opt for treats made with dog-safe ingredients and avoid those containing chocolate, caffeine, raisins, grapes, onions, garlic, and other potentially toxic substances.
Always consult with a veterinarian if you are unsure about the safety of a particular treat or food for your dog. Your veterinarian can provide you with appropriate recommendations based on your dog's specific needs and health conditions. The health and well-being of your furry friend should always be the top priority.