Hill's Science Plan Adult No Grain Medium Chicken Dry Dog Food - 14kg
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Hill's™ Science Plan™ NO GRAIN offers precisely balanced nutrition, made with no added grains or gluten for dogs with grain sensitivities.
- Made with natural ingredients with added no grains & gluten and with added vitamins and minerals.
- Prebiotics to promote gentle & healthy digestion for sensitive stomachs.
- Special blend of Omega-3 & 6 fatty acids promotes shiny coat and healthy skin.
- Superior blend of antioxidants for strong natural defences.
- No added artificial preservatives, flavours or colours.
- 100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste, or your money back.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
*Our Hill's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee covers quality, consistency and palatability. If you are unhappy with any of our diets, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a refund or replacement.
with Chicken: Chicken (23%) and turkey meal, dried peas, potato starch, dried potato, animal fat, digest, soybean oil, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, minerals, vitamins, trace elements, taurine and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Average Nutrient and Caloric ContentNutrition Per 100 kcal ME Beta-carotene: 0.04 mg Calcium: 207.64 mg Carbohydrate (NFE):10.91 g Crude Ash:1.22 g Essential Fatty Acids:813.84 mg Fat:3.51 g Fibre (crude): 572.79 mg Magnesium: 16.71 mg Moisture: 1.91 g Omega-3 fatty acids 133.65 mg Omega-6 fatty acids680.19 mg Phosphorous: 164.68 mg Potassium: 176.61 mg Protein:5.75 g Sodium:66.83 mg Vitamin A10:202.2 IU Vitamin C10: 2.15 mg Vitamin D10:15.7 IU Vitamin E10: 15.51 mg
Daily Feeding GuideThese ranges are a starting point only, because dogs' needs vary. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain optimal body weight.
|Ideal Body Weight||Dry Grams|
|60+||11 per kg|