Hill's Science Plan Adult Medium Chicken Dry Dog Food - 14kg
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Hill's Science Plan Adult dog food with Chicken is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat. High-quality protein for lean muscles. Easy-to-digest ingredients and fibres for healthy digestion.
- Fresh new look - coming soon!
- This dry dog food uses prebiotic fiber to feed your small dog's microbiome for optimal digestive health
- Helps maintain a beautiful skin and a healthy coat by providing a precise balance of omega-6 & vitamin E
- Supports lean muscle growth and maintenance in your adult dog with a premium source of high quality protein
- Packed with natural fibers to promote healthy digestion for your fully grown dog
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, vegetable oil, minerals, dried beet pulp, flaxseed.
Protein 21.1%, Fat content 14.8%, Crude fibre 1.6%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.4%, Crude ash 4.7%, Calcium 0.70%, Phosphorus 0.63%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.71%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,591IU, Vitamin D3 722IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
Please see package for complete feeding instructions. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period. Keep fresh water available at all times! Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry Grams|
|60+||11 per kg|