Dechra Canine Specific Crw Weight Reduction 6pk Dog Food - 300G
Dechra Canine Specific Crw Weight Reduction Key Benefits:
- Low energy, high fibre: The low content of fat and high content of fibre result in a low energy density. Even during a period of weight reduction this will enable the owner to feed a considerable amount of food, supporting that the dog’s appetite will be sated.
- Optimal weight loss: L-carnitine transports fatty acids into the mitochondria and stimulates oxidation of fat and preservation of muscles.
- High protein: The high protein content supports maintenance of muscles and satiation of the dog’s appetite during the weight reduction period.
- Joint support: Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) help to maintain normal mobility in joints of obese dogs. Omega-3 fatty acids also support a healthy skin and coat.
- Diabetes mellitus: The content of complex carbohydrates and the high level of fibre promote a gradual release of glucose from the diet, making it suitable for patients with diabetes mellitus.
Ingredients: Pork, maize, powdered cellulose, eggs, minerals, fish oil, psyllium husk, vitamins and trace elements, L-carnitine.
Feeding guide in grams per day
During a weight reduction period, it is recommended to feed only 60% of the advised quantity of SPECIFIC™ CRW-1 Weight Reduction for normal dogs. If the dog does not lose weight, it may be necessary to further reduce the daily quantity.
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.