Dechra Canine Gastro Intestinal Ciw 6pk Dog Food - 300G
Dechra Canine Digestive Support Ciw 6pk Dog Food Key Benefits:
- High digestibility: Highly digestible ingredients compensate for decreased intestinal enzymatic activity and ensure an optimal uptake of nutrients. This makes the diet optimal for patients with gastrointestinal conditions such as acute and chronic diarrhoea, vomiting and/or flatulence.
- Vitamin & mineral support: The high content of minerals and fat soluble vitamins compensates for compromised absorption in the patient’s gastrointestinal system. The increased level of electrolytes compensates for increased losses during diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Immune support: Contains ß-1,3/1,6-glucans from yeast, which can bind to receptors of white blood cells, thereby alerting the immune system and supporting the immune response. The diet also contains mannan-oligo-saccharides (MOS). MOS can bind pathogenic bacteria, thereby preventing them from binding to the intestinal wall. MOS also supports the local immunity in the intestinal tract.
- Intestinal support: Psyllium husk is a gel-forming soluble fibre, which absorbs several times its weight in liquid, and is known for its beneficial effect on the regulation of the gastrointestinal tract activity and protection of the intestinal mucosa.
- Odour control: Yucca extract reduces the production of malodorous gasses and the smell of faeces.
Ingredients: Pork, maize, rice, chicken, minerals (including zeolite), eggs, fish oil, psyllium husk, yeast (source of ß-1,3/1,6-glucans and mannan-oligo-saccharides), vitamins and trace elements, Yucca extract.
It contains no artificial antioxidants, colours or flavouring.
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.