Country Value Greyhound Chicken Dry Dog Food - 15kg
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Brand Country Value
Country Values Greyhound Food provides balanced nutrition to ensure optimum condition for greyhounds, tailored to their nutritional requirements.
Carefully formulated to provide complete nutrition meeting the tailored needs of working greyhounds, Country Values Greyhound Food contains only quality ingredients, ensuring nutrition at its best.
- Carefully formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition for all greyhounds, working and active dogs at rest
- With high quality protein (19%) for muscle development and growth
- With tasty wholegrain cereals to provide quality carbohydrates for essential slow-release energy and stamina
- With tasty vegetables for essential dietary fibre, promoting healthy digestion
- With key vitamins and minerals to support optimum health and condition
- Delicious chicken flavour for high palatability
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (min 4% chicken), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Yeast, Minerals.Protein 19%, Fat Content 9%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Inorganic Matter 8%, Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu / kg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E6761) 2,000 iu / kg, Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 100 mg / kg, Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 24 mg / kg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate) (E2) 1.7 mg / kg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.25 mg / kg, Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) (E1) 100 mg / kg, Maganese (Manganous Oxide) (E5) 12 mg / kg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate) (E6) 250 mg / kg.
Always provide fresh drinking water with every meal
Standard UK Delivery
This service is untracked and parcels are usually delivered within 3-7 working days inside UK. Estimated delivery by: Tue 18 May - Mon 24 May
Orders over £45.00 - Free Delivery
The Express delivery service is a next day delivery service from the date of dispatch of your order. Estimated delivery by: Mon 17 May - Wed 19 May