Burns Sensitive Duck & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food 12kg
Images are for illustration purposes only. Packaging may change from time to time and images on our website may or may not be updated.
Burns Sensitive Duck & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food - 12kg
Burns Sensitive Duck & Brown Rice provides premium quality balanced nutrition, designed to promote overall health and optimum condition whilst preventing negative reactions when consumed for a happy, healthy, thriving dog.
Containing all the nutrients your dog needs to promote optimum health and condition, Burns Sensitive Duck & Brown Rice is part of a wider range of sensitive diets tailored to the needs of dogs with intolerances or allergies. Naturally hypoallergenic and completely free from nutrients that cause the build up of toxic waste in the system, as well as common allergens to prevent negative reactions when consumed, this delicious recipe is completely free from wheat, dairy, beef, wheat and soya.
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition, supporting good health and condition
- A tailored sensitive diet, with duck, a novel protein source ideal for dogs with intolerances to common proteins such as chicken, lamb or fish
- With brown rice and oats for essential energy, providing alternative quality carbohydrates ideal for dogs allergic or sensitive to wheat or potato
- With key vitamins, minerals and nutrients to ensure good health, wellbeing and development
- With fatty acids supporting good skin and coat condition, cognitive development and overall good health
- With easily digestible ingredients to ensure healthy digestion
- With balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus to support strong teeth and bones
- Hypoallergenic recipe, free from common allergens including wheat, dairy, soya and beef
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added sugars, GM ingredients, animal derivatives or fillers
- Highly palatable recipe
Composition: Brown Rice 64%, Duck Meal 22%, Oats, Peas, Duck Fat, Sunflower Oil, Seaweed, Minerals.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin A 25000IU, Vitamin D3 2000IU, Vitamin E 100IU, Taurine 1000mg; Trace Elements: Copper (copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate) 12mg, Iodine (calcium iodate anhydrous) 1mg, Manganese (manganous chelate of amino acids hydrate) 20mg, Zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate) 50mg, Selenium (3b8.11, Selenised yeast inactivated) 0.2mg. Technological Additives: Antioxidants (mixedf tocopherols).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 18.5%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Copper 18mg/kg, Sodium 0.18%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.85%, Magnesium 0.12%, Potassium 0.5%, Omega-6 fatty acids 1.7%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.2%.