Bakers Senior Chicken & Vegetables Dry Dog Food 12.5kg
BAKERS SENIOR has a new, improved recipe that is now rich in chicken, with more variety of wholesome wholegrains & country vegetables for quality, tasty goodness. And don't worry, our recipe is still made with the same amazing taste that our BAKERS dogs know & love to gobble up!
This recipe has been specially formulated to help maintain the vitality of your older dog & contains the every day nutrients he needs to get on with all the playful & cheeky things that happy & healthy BAKERS® dogs love to get up to!
BAKERS new improved recipe, so that your dog can enjoy the perfect balance of taste & goodness in every bowl, every day!
- 100% complete & nutritionally balanced
- Lower in fat to help prevent weight gain** **when compared to standard adult recipe
- Antioxidants to help support healthy immune system
- With added protein to help support muscle strength
- Vitamin D & Minerals for healthy teeth & strong bones
- With fibre from whole grains to help support healthy digestion
- Vitamin A & Zinc to help support healthy skin & coat
- No added artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
Cereals (Wholegrains 54%*)
Meat and Animal Derivatives (15%**)
Vegetable Protein Extracts
Derivatives of Vegetable Origin
Oils and Fats
Vegetables*** (0.3% Dried Pea and 0.3% Dried Carrot)
*Including min. 4% Wheat and 4% Maize
**Equivalent to 30% Rehydrated Meat and Animal Derivatives, with min. 14% Chicken
***Equivalent to 4% Rehydrated Vegetables
Nutrition and Analytical Constituents24.0%
Vit. A:22 000
Vit. D3:1 280
Ferrous sulphate monohydrate(Fe: 91)
Calcium iodate anhydrous(I: 2.3)
Cupric sulphate pentahydrateCu: 10)
Manganous sulphate monohydrate(Mn: 6)
Zinc sulphate monohydrate(Zn: 130)
Sodium selenite(Se: 0.22)
Colourants and antioxidants
Daily Feeding Guide
|Size of Dog and Adult Body Weight in kg||Daily Feed grams per day|
|Toy dog; up to 5kg||35-105|
One half pint mug holds approx. 100 g of Bakers® Senior. To help keep your dog in an optimal body condition, adjust according to your dog's activity level, physical condition and individual needs.
Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available.